Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

10 WEEK CHALLENGE!

A friend of mine came to me and asked if I can help him lose 8 kilos in 10 weeks. I sure can! I'm taking this opportunity to do a 10 week challenge myself, to shift that stubborn last bit of extra weight.

It will start next week, but until then we will both keep a food (and drink) diary. It's really important to get baseline stats to know what needs tweaking in order to get fabulous! Also, jot down what exercise you do to. I did a psych paper last year on keeping a diary and the good news for you is that even simply monitoring your behaviour improves it, so you've started before you've even done anything! It helps you to become mindful of everything you put into your body, which is so important.

So, who's with me?! Use this lead-up week to start thinking about some goals you want to achieve in 10 weeks (remembering to keep your goals achievable - I wouldn't aim to lose any more than 10kg in this time), keep a food/drink diary and we'll all start next week. I'll be posting regular breakfast, lunch and dinner options, some workout routines and a few extras to do with shopping, going out and other lifestyle stuff.

Also - take your 'before' photos! I'll post them alongside your spectacular 'after's (without your head if you'd prefer) on the site! Oooh I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment