Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Daily Tip #6 - Work it Baby!

I've never been a particularly sporty person. I'm a musician and we don't tend to work out, and even at school I chose decoupage over team sport. But, it's really really important that everyone exercises regularly. It makes you feel and look amazing, and most importantly it's great for your health both now and especially when you get older. The good news for us is that it really helps speed up weight loss, both when you're actually exercising and even when you're not - juicier muscles increase our resting metabolism!

I would recommend getting a gym membership, and one that's easy and convenient to get to. If you find the motivation to exercise difficult, consider getting a personal trainer, even just to get you going. Many of them do packs. I got a 10 pack, and mine threw in quite a few extra. They're usually pretty good looking too, so go for the perve if nothing else ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment