Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Challenge Tip #4 - The Great Brekkie Blowout..

I used to be, and still am to an extent, completely freako about breakfasts. Like, if I felt like eggs benedict, I would trawl the blogs to find out where in my city (or wherever I was) did the best, and would drive across town if necessary for that perfect hollandaise. Unfortunately, if you're trying to lose weight (or just be more healthy), a big, greasy breakfast on the weekend can so quickly undo some of the excellent work you've done through the week.

But - all is not lost! There are plenty of ways to have delicious breakfasts without the blowout.

For example - poach an egg in water and white vinegar (see my protein post for further instructions), and pop it on a piece of toasted sourdough with avocado and a slice of ham, and you're on the train to Yumtown.

Make Saturday morning look like this:
(my brek last Sat!)





...and not this.


Cafes will have healthier options too. We are our choices.

Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment